Theory of 4 dots of productivity

For many years, I was looking ways to improve my productivity at work. So I begun studying different methods to apply them in my daily routine. 

 In each time, the barrier of changing my habits stops me. The reality, It's not simple to change in certain age.

One day, I had the idea to be more analytic  with my tasks, thus I returned to my to-do lists to analyze them.

What I found that the 20/80 principle can be applied. Indeed, my tasks was divided in two categories:
  1. 80% simple tasks , and didn't take much time to realize. Such as call phones, responding to emails, printing documents...
Simple tasks to do in less than two minutes.

     2. 20% Complicated and repeated tasks, which need more concentration and a lot of time. Such as preparing report, thinking in new project, doing presentation..


Hard tasks taking a lot of time.

Now, as we know the skeleton of our tasks we need to find a solution for how to do speed-up at doing simple tasks and how to make the hard tasks more easiest.