How to plan your day



To be more efficient and more productive. I will explain you how to proceed each day with your todo lists:
  1. Tools: only a note book and a pen,
  2. You begin by writing the date 
  3. You list all tasks you have to do
  4. After each task you write if it's:
    1. Simple task: less than two minutes
    2. Delegate
    3. Hard tasks
  5. Early in the morning you proceed firstly by delegating (by email or by phone or directly)
  6. You work on one of the hard tasks and keep in mind to find a solution  to construct a template in case that the work will be repetitive
  7. At 9h30 you work in simple tasks (making calls, sending an email..) until 10h00
  8. You return to the complete hard tasks.
And if any new simple task shows do it don't wait.
Hope that can help you if you have any remarks feel free to comment.

In my next article I will tell you what tools I use to plan my journey What I use to plan my day