What I use to plan my day



As we told you in our previous article How to plan your day that the only tools that we need to begin our journey and plan our day are a simple notebook and a pen:
- My favorite notebook is the Moleskine  Ruled Notebook - Large size ( 5" x 8 ¼") /
Price $17.95
 
Is one of the best selling Moleskine  notebooks. This reliable travel companion, perfect for writings, thoughts and passing notes, has a cardboard bound cover with rounded corners, acid free paper, a bookmark, an elastic closure and an expandable inner pocket.

- For the pen I use mostly a Uniball Vision Elite (0.8) / Price $23.56 (Set of 12)


Perfect for frequent or business travellers. With smooth flowing fountain pen-like results the Vision Elite is also ideal for written letters, invitations and business documents.

In my next article a will tell how we can use new technologies in planning our days- I will show you how we can use Evernote to plan your journey.