How I Plan My Day With Evernote



In the era of technologies and fast data transition, we need to be more faster on recognition and filtration. If we look deeply in this situation we can find that is due to the data transmitting, furthermore we are submerged by information everywhere such as the increasing numbers of smartphones, below you can find a chart showing that the number of smartphone users will reach 2.66 billion on 2019 / 36% of the worldwide population equipped with a Smartphone. (Are you one of them).
 


Therefore, to be more productive and to be able to track this era, we have to change our habit in function of our environment. Consequently, now I m forcing my self to use apps in my daily routine.

One of the best note-taking apps that I m using is Evernote "The workspace for your life's work" for three main reasons:


-1 / Firstly, The information model used by Evernote it's very simple and highly productive. Below a chart explaining the data organization:


If we compare it to one of our office furniture it will be as an Office cupboard (Stack), has many filing cabinets (Notebook), filled with notes, and in each notes there is a lot of tags. The difference is you can't filter all your notes in your real office cupboard. Do you have an idea about the time won finding a notes taken in the last year tagged OPPORTUNITY...



Example: Surfing on the net you can land in many useful tips and tricks about VlookUp EXCEL formula. What I do: I create a notebook named "Collect" and I capture all this tricks on it and I tag them Excel, tricks, VlookUp.

One day, when I will working on my Excel and I need to know how to use VlookUp formula, I will check Evernote to find the tricks that I saw last month.

 
-2 /Secondly, It's freemium app, you can get a 60MB/month for a free subscription (A huge size for note taking). The app allows users to create a "note" which can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten "ink" note.


Example: Usually when I m driving, I receive a tremendous number of phone calls. "How can I take notes of all this data".

What I DO: I ask Siri (Apple personnel assistant) to open Evernote and take note of it. And I tag it @Car.



3/ Finally, It's a cross-platform:  Evernote supports a number of operating system platforms (including OS X, iOS, Chrome OS, Android, Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10, and webOS) and also offers online synchronization and backup services.). Thus you can follow all your notes and to-do lists every were.





Example: When I m in my office. In my laptop I check all the notes tagged @Car and Evernote lists me all the notes token at my car.




I Highly advice you to try Evernote